The Wet Darkroom is in operation now. A few people emailed me to conduct another Film Developing course in this new darkroom. It has all the facilities that are very conducive to the B&W enthusiast.
Date: 20th December 2009 (Sunday)
The course structure will be:-
1. 8.00am – meet at Mcdonalds near Masjid Jamek LRT station
2. 8.15am Briefing and distribution of film
3. 8.30 to 11.00am Street shoot
4. 11.00 to 2.00pm break for lunch and travel to SS2, Photo Media
5. 2.00 to 2.30pm – talk on film developing
6. 2.30 to 5.00pm – film developing practical and scanning of developed negatives.
All materials and equipment will be provided. This includes-
1. 35mm film
2. Developers, stop bath, wetting agent and fixers
3. Changing bag
4. Developing tanks
5. Rental of darkroom
6. Negative sleeve
Transportation from Masjid Jamek to Photo Media in SS2 will be on your own. You need to bring your own full frame film camera. I have a couple of loaners for those who just want to try out film developing.
Please bring along a thumb drive so that you can save the scanned images on it.
The course fee is RM130.00 per person. Places are limited to 10 participants only.